Pages - Menu

Saturday, June 16, 2012

MASSIVE HAUL - Seattle/Portland Trip Part 3 (ft. Pretty & Cute)

This is the last part of my haul from Seattle/Portland.  The items in this portion were bought from the Pretty & Cute Store that is based in Portland (the really low part of it lol).  If you ever head to Portland, you should definitely check out the store!  It's really small but it has so many cute things <3  I spent an hour there with my sister.  The girl there was also very helpful :D



1. Lioele Perfect Pore Control Essence Sheet Mask $2.40
2. Lioele Perfect Trouble Clear Essence Sheet Mask $2.40
3. Lioele A.C. Control Mousse Cleanser $20
4. Bow Shaped Fringes in Pink and Teal (the lady gave me these for free since I bought a lot.  So kind of her <3 but if bought they cost $3.99)
5. My Beauty Diary Strawberry Yogurt Amino Acid Cleanser $11.95
6. Contact lens case - also a freebie :D
7. Lioele Skin Fix Powder Pact (Oil Control Type) $28.80 - I've been wanting to try this since Ingrid from missglamorrazzi has been raving about it
8. Tonymoly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in 05 Peach $12.99
9. Pack of samples :D
10. Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream $39.99 - I didn't actually realize at the time how expensive this was so I was kind of mad at myself for spending so much...so far it's an okay BB cream.

Now for the pack of samples....




1. Skin79 White Reviving Skin Radiance Solution
2. Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 Pa+++ No. 21
3. Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream
4. Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream
5. Elisha Coy BB All in One Cleanser Massage & Cleansing
6. Elisha Coy Premium Gold Mineral BB SPF 45 Pa+++ Whitening & Antiwrinkle
7. Holika Holika Praha Blossom Essence
8. Skin79 Super + BB Cream (Pink)
9. Skin79 Daily Soothing Essence Sun
10. Skin79 BB Cleanser
11. Skin79 Super + BB Cream (Gold)

Well that's all for this haul!  Sometimes I wish I wasn't such a shopaholic.  My wallet is so thin T_T