Pages - Menu

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Lioele A.C Control Night Spot Trouble Hunter Review

I needed a spot treatment that would help get rid of my huge pimples and acne flares...so I decided to try this after trying something similar that actually worked.  I used it for around 2 months. 

 What it claims:

-controls skin trouble and sebum
-makes skin clean
Uses salicylic acid which has great effect to care skin troubles, it soothes trouble fast and beauty ingredient such as Glycerin into skin deeply during night to make skin clear



PROS
-cutest packaging ever
-cooling

CONS
-not very effective

OVERALL: 3/5

My verdict:

This product was sooo cute and since I had used up a spot treatment that worked great and also seemed very similar to this, I decided to buy it. However, despite it's cute looks, it is not very effective when it comes to treating acne. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't...I wouldn't recommend or repurchase..