Pages - Menu

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Physicians Formula Ultra-Hydrating Day & Night Cream

What it's supposed to do:

Helps to restore natural balance
- from dry dehydrated skin to more comfortable
- makes oily skin less prone to breakouts and shine
Gives healthy looking, hydrated skin that looks and feels softer and smoother no matter your age.

It also claims:

52% increase in skin hydration in 2 weeks
Other claims of younger looking skin, less tightness, increase in moisture retention and reduction in skin dryness and flakiness

PROS
-very moisturizing
-hydrates well
-good for everyday use
-didn't break me out

Light blue cream texture
CONS
-didn't really balance my oily skin
-a little too thick for my liking..

OVERLL: 4/5

My verdict

This is a great moisturizer for dry skin (solves all my dry patches and relieves tightness after washing) but in terms of balancing my oily skin it didn't really do much. I would only recommend it if you need a moisturizer for dry skin. It's pretty lightweight but is not what I'm used to (which is gel)