Pages - Menu

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Koji Spring Heart Long Lasting Eyeliner Pencil Review

So I recently picked up this eyeliner at my local Donquiote....


 This is the Koji Spring Heart Long Lasting Eyeliner Pencil.
   I remember first seeing this in a Japanese Magazine that was from 2007 ~ 2010 ish 
I bought it in the silver color, which was actually a mistake since I wanted the black one.  (but I grabbed the wrong one b/c I was in a rush)


I don't have the best photography skills, and I use my Iphone for all my pictures so excuse the quality.  However you can already tell that this eyeliner is very pigmented.

OVERALL: 4/5


PROS


Great pigmentation
Pretty color
Doesn't smudge
Long lasting! 
Decent price (about $8 locally for me)

CONS


Sometimes the eyeliner tip is really hard (but you can just warm it up on the palm or back of hand but if you do it might stay there for a while)
Hard to blend
Harder to find (if you don't have asian markets or cosmetic stores)


SUMMARY

I love this eyeliner~  It's very pigmented, lasts all day, and is great for everyday if you like to have a bit of sparkle on your eyes.  The glitter flexes are a bit bigger than normal so if you're not a fan, don't use to much.  I just line my whole eye with it and it just makes them look brighter.  My cousin noticed and she was like "Your eyes are pretty and your lashes sparkle!" If you decide to line your whole eye you may end up getting some on your lashes, but I like that glittery effect...

it's hard to blend though so I suggest using it on the waterline and on the inner corners (you won't have to blend too much)