Pages - Menu

Monday, September 3, 2012

John Frieda Precision Foam Color Review

I HATE THIS DYE!!!!!!!!  Probably the worst one I've used so far.  Although it's only my 3rd one....hah


Packaging~ I got the color Light Golden Brown 6G.  It's supposed to be a nice light brown with golden undertones which is on the warmer side.







Stuff in the box.  You pour step 2 into step 3 and then tilt the the bottle upside down 4 ~ 5 times or until mixture is combined well. (I think...lol)







 foam when applied~

 I find the it easier to have everything wrapped up when I wait for the color to work
BEFORE


AFTER

I don't know about you guys...but I really didn't like my results.  the color is streaky and my roots were still dark ( I applied to my roots and waited 10~20 min before applying to the rest of my hair) it also looked kind of reddish in certain lighting which was not what I wanted (although I may dye my hair red soon...) The conditioner that it came with was decent and lasted a while.

OVERALL: 2/5


Even though it was cheaper than what I normally pay ($11 ~ 20, this was about $9) it was not worth it at all.  Next I will try a Korean brand since it will probably be more similar to the Japanese brands.