Pages - Menu

Friday, June 15, 2012

MASSIVE HAUL - Seattle/Portland Trip Part 1

 

So I just came back from my family trip to Seattle/Portland....And as you can see, I kind of went crazy with the shopping XD  I'm so poor now....


  1. Led Light Buzzer - I have no clue why I bought it but it makes a really loud sound & is really bright.
2. Rainbow color Index Post - its - gotta stock up for school :D
3. 2 Notebooks - good for school (at least for me, they might be too small for others)
4. IPhone/IPod USB Cable - This one is awesome because it's retractable 
5. 6 Color Ballpoint Pen - I love these, they're so expensive where I live
6. Silicone Lunch Box Belt x3 - supposed to be good for keeping your lunch box together.  I haven't tried it yet though...
7. Origami Set - Souvenir for my friend :)
8. Correction Tape - I love these because it's like an invisible seal, gotta stock up!
9. Colorful Ballpoint Pens - might give to friends...or I might keep it for myself >:D lol
10. Word/Index Cards - I'm not sure how I will like these, the last time I bought similar ones they were too thin for me as I could see the words on the back (flash cards)
11. Pack of Artesano Erasers - I lose my erasers all the time so I gotta stock up :)
12. 3DS LCD Protection Film - I recently won a 3DS w/ my brother so I have to protect the screen
13. Mechanical Pencils - one of them also has a built in pen :D

Most of the things I bought were from Daiso <3 I love Daiso because almost every thing is $1.50.  I wish I could have went to some of the Daisos in Portland...The tax in Seattle is about 9.5% - makes me sad....But because I don't have a Daiso where I live, I always stalk up on things whenever I go there!

1. Mascara Guard - supposed to help protect your lid from mascara when applying.  It's pretty flimsy though...:(
2. Face Massage Rollers - Massages your face, it feels good :3 Hopefully it can slim my face as well?
3. Facial Brush - The bristles are actually soft lol
4. Shower Caps x7 - plastic shower caps w/ cute hearts
5. Hair pin case w/ Mirror - the design totally reminds me of Anna Sui, which is why I bought it! lol
6. Eyelash glue
7. Eye mask - get some beauty sleep :D
8. Bottle & Cream Case Set - Good for travel, I LOVE these
9. Small Size, Easy Seal Pill Case - it was cute...lol
10. Contact Lens Case - I wear contacts almost everyday
11. 5 pack Kleenex - it's so cute <3






1. Mini Strainer - I really needed one of these for cooking & decorating
2. Maggie's Bath House Marionberry Shortcake Soapsicle - I actually bought this to put in my drawers to make my clothes smell good...not so sure how that will work out.
3. Zip Up Lunch Bag - It has an aluminum lining so hopefully it can keep my food cold..or hot.
4. Chopsticks - bought for my friend :D...because who doesn't love chopsticks? haha
5. Color Life Bento Box - also bought for my friend
6. エアインチョコ - いちごチョコ (Air in Chocolate - Strawberry Chocolate) - yummy :3
7. Whipped Cream Decorator - used to scrape away extra cream on cake and gives different finishes
8. Strawberry bowl - so cute but I have no clue what to do with it lol
9. Lemon Candy - I really don't like this...I love lemon favored things but this reminds me of a cough drop...

If you guys haven't noticed, I'm quite notorious for buying random/useless things.  It's a bad habit of mine......Please make sure to check the other parts of this haul :D