Pages - Menu

Friday, June 15, 2012

MASSIVE HAUL - Seattle/Portland Trip Part 2

 1. Nail Polishes - Sparkly Opaque White & Sparkly Red
2. Fold-able Stand Mirror - Floral Pattern
3. Rilakkuma Scented Highlighters - Pink, blue, and green
4. Girls' Generation "I Love You" Socks - I just HAD to get this.  I love Girls' Generation (aka SNSD) It's kind of strange though because the name is mirrored or backwards in the picture.
5. Letter Print Cosmetic Pouch - souvenir for friend :)
6. Pencil sets - souvenirs for friends

 1. ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer - I haven't seen this in my local target so I got one in Portland where it's TAX FREE! Aw yeah.
2. Physician's Formula Ultra Hydrating Day and Night Cream - bought this because my skin needs hydration, and it was on sale. (9.99 at Ulta)
3. Down to the Pore Blackhead Banishing Pore Strips - need new pore strips and got these cheaper with the Ulta sales (normal price 5.99 at Ulta)
4. Hair pins - these are shaped like spirals so you twist them in your hair and they can look really pretty.  It kind of reminds me of flowers in your hair except these are gems.
5. Flower hair pin - pretty but the sparkles get all over the place
6. Formula 10.0.5 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-free Moisturizer - My skin gets really oily and I figured I try it out since I could get the pore strips cheaper with it. (6.99 at Ulta)
7. True Blue Mini Shea Butter Super Rich Body Cream - My legs got EXTREMELY dry in Seattle since it was so cold (totally not used to 50 degree weather.) Somewhat helped save my legs. lol
8. True Blue Mini Blackberry Purifying Peel Off Face Mask - Been wanting to buy it...tax free in portland baby ;D
9. True Blue Mini Apricot & White Tea Supremely Smoothing Face Scrub - Bought this so I could do the 3 for $12 at bath and body works :D
10. Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Acne Spot Treatment - I was breaking out even more in the mainland and the lady kind of talked me into it...haha so far I haven't seen much of a difference...(used it for only 4 days though)
11. Sephora samples - Boscia No Pores, No Shine T-zone Treatment & Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel - I've been wanting to try these out :3
1. Hair Cutting Scissors - Bought these because they have a shearing blade and they were only $1.50 at Daiso :D
2. Panda Socks - present for my friend~
3. Spray Bottle - the bear is so cute and once again, I LOVE these travel sized bottles
4. つけまつげ(Tsukematsuge) Daily Cross Eyelashes - cute and sparkly lol
5. Acrylic Cup in Pink - I should have looked more closely as this one has a few scratches.. :( but still good, I'm going to use it to hold my brushes
6. Jewelry Art Sticker in Clear - gems that can be used for nail art or deco :D
7. 2p Refill Bottles
8. Antique Cotton Case - I love the princess/Anna Sui inspired design and it makes a cute cotton pad dispenser :D
9. Partial Eyelash Curler - no clue why I bought this but it seemed interesting 
10. Sticky Memo - Cute memo pads for school 

1. Strawberry Designed Pouch - Bought to hold some cosmetics
2. エラスト Pen Case - bought to use as a pencil case next school year 
3. Pencil case Gingham Check - present for friend
4. Rose designed shopping bag - bought for friend
5.  Polka dot designed shopping bag - also for friend
6. Eyelash case - has plastic things for up to 4 pairs but I took them out and just put my lashes nd some glue in it haha


Please look out for Part 3 of this haul :D