Pages - Menu

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream Review

Long time no post! Today I wanted to review a very popular BB Cream...to be honest, I bought this because the lady made it sound good. Also I didn't realize how expensive it was when I got it scanned =_= ($39.99!!)  Anyway so I was really hoping this BB Cream would work!

OVERALL RATING: 2/5




PROS

Cute packaging
Good Coverage
Matte Finish

CONS

BROKE ME OUTTTTT!!! WTF???!
Sponge is nice, but may be hard to clean (although you can take it out easily..lol)
EXPENSIVE! ($39.99)

SUMMARY

So besides the fact that this BB Cream broke me out whenever I used it (every time after I took it off, the next morning I would find some new pimples in the same area) this would have been a great purchase! The coverage is great for my horrible acne (doesn't make it flawless but it looks a lot better) and I like that it has a pretty matte finish.  I'll probably try it out some more just to see if it will keep breaking me out.  If it does...into the trash it will go T_T I really wish this wasn't so expensive... I definitely wouldn't recommend this because it broke me out.