Pages - Menu

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Welcome to my blog~

Welcome!

Hey guys! So this is my first official blog post...I'm really excited to start blogging! This isn't really the first time I've blogged though.  I first started on Luuux.com which is this huge web portal where you can create a profile and make a bunch of posts about whatever you like.  I did that because I wanted to win enough luuux cash to get an Ipad but that was taking way to long and the site itself is also pretty slow.  However it is a great site to find reviews and what other people think of things like food, fashion, beauty, technology, etc.  I'm probably still going to try and get something from that site (I was able to accumulate 10,000 luuux dollars :D) but instead of posting big posts on there I will post them here :D
So I hope you guys will be able to enjoy my blog~  I will be posting about a bunch of different things but for the most part it will be reviews, routines, and eventually makeup looks (maybe fashion but my sis thinks I have weird taste lol).  I'm also trying to play around with the layout of this blog soooo...yeah hope to have some new posts soon :D