Pages - Menu

Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Fresh Start...Haul time!

It's haul time! Woo >w<

Today after my bestie's b-day party I went to a couple of places to pick up some things (that I don't need lol) I picked up a few things.




First we have some Japanese products which I bought from Donquiote (something like an asian "target" store or market). Here I bought the Meishoku Det-clear Facial Peeling Gel, whip pore brush, foaming net, and a pack of gum (since I always like to have some kind of gum). Next I was able to go to The Face Shop which is a Korean cosmetic and skincare store. I bought the Blackhead nose clay mask and the White mud mask and the lady also gave me three samples :D. I love how most asian cosmetic stores will give you lots of free samples. I spent about $50 (damn you taxes!) but I think I got quite a bit of goodies :)