Pages - Menu

Monday, May 14, 2012

Review: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

The Aussie 3 Minute Miracle is a (deep) conditioner that you leave in your hair for 2 - 3 minutes.

Overall Rating: 5/5



PROS

Easy to use
Packaging is convenient - just squeeze, no need for opening caps or anything (has a seal so you know it's new)
Works good
Super cheap! ($3~$4)

CONS

Might have a hard time controlling the amount that comes out - just squeeze gently

ADDITIONAL INFO


PRICE
Normally $3 or $4 - SUPER CHEAP!

PACKAGING
cute and for the most part easy to use.
- 8 FL Oz or 236 mL

Summary:

I usually leave it in for about 2 minutes since I'm impatient (I need some patience lol) but I've been using it for the past few weeks and I feel like it's definitely improved the texture and over all feel of my hair! About a month ago, I noticed my hair was super dry and felt like straw. I never used any conditioner at the time so maybe that was why? But after I started using this conditioner it helped make my hair soft again :). I like to use this along with my Aussie leave in conditioner which I will also review later.